quick installation without tools
VSH SmartPress is an innovative press connection system designed for joining ½-2” IPS ASTM A312 schedule 5s and 10s stainless steel pipe (approved for use with both AISI type 304/304L or 316/316L stainless). The VSH SmartPress system offers end-users a complete solution with maximum coverage of commercial and industrial applications requiring HNBR, EPDM, or FPM sealing elements.
Whether you are installing a commercial potable water system or an industrial utilities process application, VSH SmartPress is made to withstand the harshest of environments.
For each sealing element variation, available VSH SmartPress fitting configurations include: couplings, caps, elbows, thread adapters, tees, threaded tees, fitting reducers, flange adapters, van stone flange adapters, and unions; VSH SmartPress valve configurations include optimized single-piece FullFlow ball valves.
- one material, maximum efficiency (AISI 316)
- wide range of ½” through 2” fittings and valves
- designed for both schedule 5s and 10s stainless steel pipe
- up to 34 bar operating pressure
- temperatures ranging from -35°C to 230°C
- ultra-modern silicone-free production process
- patented ‘smart’ sealing element technology
- Leak Before Pressed technology
- Visu-Control® foil technology
- color-coded materials and size
- visual press indication
- patented pre-marked insertion depths
- Suitable professional pressing tools with ASP profile available