The complete M-profile piping system
VSH XPress is a complete piping system that is suitable for every conceivable application.
From drinking water, gas, heating and solar installations to sprinkler systems. The range consists of M-profile press fittings, valves,
tools and accessories, and is available in the materials galvanized steel, stainless steel, and copper. With a complete range of dimensions (from 12 to 108 mm, including the intermediate sizes 64 and 66.7 mm), VSH XPress is easily applicable everywhere.
The press system is equipped with various controls, which minimises errors and guarantees quick installation. All couplings with spigot ends 12 to 54 mm are therefore provided with a clearly visible insertion depth marking.
Thanks to our leak before press function, it is immediately apparent when fittings hasn’t
been installed correctly. During a standard pressure test of a system the purposely
geometric fitting allows water to flow through any un-pressed connections.
fittings and transition couplings
VSH XPress can be installed quickly, easily and cleanly and is provided with all relevant approvals. The wide range of fittings and transition couplings makes the system complete.
ease of installation, time savings and safety are paramount
• complete piping systems available in four different materials
• extensive range from 12 to 108 mm, including unique intermediate sizes 64 and 66.7 mm
• clear material and size identification
• pre-marked insertion depth
• leak Before Press function
• matching professional press tools
• can be combined with other systems
We are calculating and disclosing the embodied carbon of all our products to help you make more informed decisions. Download the embodied carbon declaration below to learn more.
* Please see each technical specification for each product