VSH PowerPress is a range of fittings and valves with which you can install complete heating, cooling, compressed air gas, and sprinkler systems using thick-walled carbon steel pipes.
The range consists of DW profile press fittings, accessories and tools in the dimensions ½” to 2”. The reducer couplings make it easy to combine thick and thin-walled carbon steel pipes.
With the VSH PowerPress system, the quality of the connection is mainly determined by the tool and not by the installer. This significantly reduces the risk of installation errors.
All fittings are equipped with the Leak Before Press (LBP) function, which further reduces the risk of installation errors. With the LBP function it is immediately possible to determine during the pressure test which fitting is not pressed.
In addition, all fittings have a Visu-Control® ring that breaks loose from the fitting after pressing. Unpressed fittings are immediately visible, so that fittings no longer need to be marked afterwards. This saves considerable time.
the most complete thick-walled press system with double safety
- Visu-Control ring and Leak Before Pressed function
- direct recognizability of material and size
- excellent corrosion resistance due to ZnNi coating
- maximum security of the connection due to smart teeth of the stainless steel grip ring
- complete piping system from ½” to 2”
- install with safe and light battery tools
- FM approval on fittings, so suitable for wet sprinkler installations
- ideal to combine with VSH XPress and VSH SudoPress , among others
* Please see each technical specification for each product